Controller Name: Molloy & Sherry
Enquiries: +353 (0)1 877 2610
Controller Contact; Susan Molloy. If you would like to contact us regarding this policy please email us at email@example.com
Personal Data and Collection
We may obtain personal data including name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, other electronic identifiers, title, IP address, company details, and other information provided by you in accordance with this policy and with Data Protection Law. We may also obtain similar information from other sources such as third parties, or when you sign up to or attend events or otherwise engage with the business. We may also process personal data on behalf of our clients. In this event, we will only process such client data subject to a detailed contract and upon express instruction from the client.
Purpose of Use
We use personal data for the purposes for which it was provided to us as expressed at the point of collection or as is obvious in the context of collection. Typically, information is collected by us to:
- Register on our site or for events or training
- Communicate with you for marketing purposes, and the analytics of such communications
- Provide you with requested information or materials
- Review and consider curriculum vitae
- To improve our website and provide a personalised experience to you
- For general administrative purposes that are in our legitimate business interest including communication in the course of a contract, issuing invoices, effecting payment including the use of a third party to administer this process, and monitoring for spam.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of our business in promoting our services and recruiting staff.
Your data may also be used in the course of system maintenance; system logs, diagnosis of issues on company systems and the company website, or for site optimisation procedures.
We do not obtain personal data for distribution or sale to third parties for consumer marketing purposes.
Disclosure to third parties & international transfer
We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information while it is in our possession. Your personal information may be transferred to third-party service providers who process information on Molloy & Sherry’s behalf, including providers of information technology, website hosting and management, data analysis, anti-spam services, data back-up, security, and storage services.
Your personal data may also be transferred to joint sponsors of events, or to certification bodies.
We may also provide access to your personal information to law enforcement authorities, revenue commissioners, regulatory or other government agencies, or to other third parties should we receive a valid request compatible with applicable law or regulation.
Confidentiality & Security
Molloy & Sherry has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from alteration, unauthorised disclosure or destruction, and from use for unauthorised purposes. Furthermore, we have taken measures to ensure that contracts with all third parties that provide technical and processing services to first include terms that specify appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent accidental, unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or processing of personal data.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes
- right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will asked for additional information to verify your identity prior to acting upon such requests.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
Removal from mailing lists
You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button on certain communications, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We retain personal data that you submit to us only for as long as is necessary and for the purposes for which it was obtained, or as required by law.
Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling